2014 PA State Conference
PA FOP 43RD BIENNIAL CONFERENCE
AUGUST 10 -14, 2014
SPLIT ROCK RESORT
The PA State FOP Conference will be held at Split Rock Resort and Golf Club in the Poconos this coming summer.
Split Rock Resort is sold out of rooms for our conference. The overflow hotel is Mountain Laurel Resort that is 2 miles from the conference location and under the same ownership. Shuttle service will be provided to the Split Rock Property.
All amenities for Split Rock Resort are included with Mountain Laurel reservations, however, there is not a restaurant on the property. Therfore the breakfast buffet will be served at two locations of your choice at Split Rock Resort; inside the Galleria or Lodge Buildings.
Attached is an updated hotel registration form that includes pricing for Mountain Laurel Resorts. The cutoff date has been extended to August 1, 2014.
Reservations are required to be made with the attached registration form supplied by Split Rock Resort. Please visit the hotel websites to review a list of the various room options available Accommodations cannot be made via their website to earn our group discount. Contact Group Sales with any specific requests regarding your accomodations (888)802-2348.
Delegate registration will begin on Sunday, August 10th at 1 PM in the Galleria Building. Business sessions start on Monday, August 11th at 9 AM and continue through Thursday August 14th inside the Keystone Ballroom at the Galleria. Events will include an indoor waterpark welcome party, lakeside barbeque, casino trip, golf tournament, FOP banquet, hospitality room and expo.
All pertinent documents related to the conference are also available through your lodge secretary and will be updated on this website. Please contact the state lodge office with any questions (717) 236-6981.
The following 2014 Biennial Conference Registration Form can be faxed to 717.236.8902 or emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
PENNSYLVANIA STATE LODGE CONFERENCE EVENTS
1) Monday, August 11, Lakeside Barbecue, 6 to 9 p.m.
2) Tuesday, August 12, Indoor Waterpark Splash, 4 to 10 p.m.
3) Tuesday, August 12, Casino Trip to Mohegan Sun Pocono Down, times to be determined. Post time is 6:30 pm.
4) Wednesday, August 13, FOP Golf Tournament at Split Rock Golf Club, 12 p.m. lunch with 1p.m. shotgun start.
5) Wednesday, August 13, FOP Banquet inside the Keystone Ballroom, 6:30 p.m. cocktails with 7:30 p.m. dinner. Casual Attire.
6) The State FOP Hospitality Room will be open Sunday through Tuesday, 7 p.m. to midnight and Wednesday immediately following the Banquet to midnight.
COST OF EVENTS
Page Last Updated: Jul 17, 2014 (15:47:42)